**CLOSED FOR REVIEW SUBMISSIONS **
I’m always looking for brilliant new things to read and I currently accept print ARCs, galleys and books from publishers and authors in return for an unbiased review.
Please note the following, as contacting me assumes acceptance of these terms:
- I prefer to read in hard copy.
- My blog is not your advertising space! My review will be completely honest and unbiased, and so it’s in your best interest to request reviews in my preferred genres (below)
- Reviews will be posted here, on goodreads, and on twitter. Please provide your twitter handle if you want to be tagged in review (you can find my goodreads rating system below)
- I read for fun and for free – while I read as much as possible I have a full-time job and boring grown up responsibilities. Unfortunately this means I may have to stop taking review requests occasionally, and much as I would like to support self-published authors I genuinely don’t have the time to accept every request.
- The world is full of books I want to read and I never get time to read enough of them! Since I read for fun and for free, there is a very good chance that if I am really not enjoying something I won’t finish it or review it. This may be the best for you (see point two).
What I’m into:
I love reading and like everyone else my tastes change from time to time, but currently I’m loving:
& a wide range of non-fiction
This list isn’t exhaustive, but I do have a thematic fondness for critical dystopias; feminist fiction and non-fiction, and anything to do with animals (other than killing and eating them!). I have close to zero interest in romance and zero interest in religious/polemic content so don’t even bother.
If you want a full picture check out my goodreads shelf, otherwise contact me:
Goodreads rating system
***** Loved it, definitely intend to re-read (& if read from library/ebook I’m buying a ‘real’ copy!)
**** Really liked it, would probably re-read and will definitely recommended that you read it!
*** Enjoyable but didn’t set my world on fire. You may as well try it yourself and see what you think (probably my most common rating)
** It wasn’t without merit, but in a world full of books I want to read I resent the time I gave it
* Burn it with fire. Why do I even have eyes?!